The SCIEX Triple Quad 5500 LC-MS/MS System is designed to deliver high levels of sensitivity and robustness. The SCIEX 5500 exceeds the performance required by even the most demanding DMPK and ADMET studies and excels at multi-component quantitation required by environmental, targeted quantitative proteomics, clinical research, and food and beverage applications.
- 5-1250 m/z mass range
- 5msec Polarity Switching time in MRM and scheduled MRM (sMRM) modes
- Acquisition rate of 500 MRM/sec
- Scan speed of 12,000 Da/sec
- A linear dynamic range of 6 orders of magnitude
- Compatible with SelexION™ differential mobility separation