The ABI 310 DNA Sequencer is a single-capillary instrument designed for a wide range of sequencing and fragment analysis applications. It’s the ideal alternative to gel-based DNA analysis for any research, clinical, or forensic lab. It can automate variety of applications, including de novo sequencing, SNP validation, and linkage mapping. Below are some of the features and benefits of the ABI 310:
- Perform comparative sequencing, linkage analysis, SNP detection, discovery and validation, mutation detection, and more.
- Eliminate gel preparation.
- Prepare sample runs in minutes.
- Automate workflow to minimize hands-on time and costs.
- Detect five dyes simultaneously to increase throughput.